WESTLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL – NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING.
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday, 5th, April, 2017, in the Village Hall, Westleigh, to consider the following business:
2) Declarations of Interests - to receive declarations of interests from Councillors
a) To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary or Other Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
3) Minutes – to confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on the 1st, March, 2017.
a) Matters arising therefrom
4. Correspondence and Communication:
a) to receive a summary of correspondence – Chair/Clerk.
b) County and District Council Ward Members Reports – to receive a verbal or e- mail update
At the discretion of the Chair, any member of the public may speak between items 4 and 5.
5). Financial matters
a) To receive an update on the current financial position.
b) To receive accounts to pay
c) To note any income received.
d) Any other financial matters arising.
6) Planning matters:
a) New applications
b) Planning decisions
c) Other planning issues
7) Review of Parish Projects, and other requested agenda items:
a) Westleigh Footpath – Cllr K. Farrell – Roberts
b) Maintenance specification – Chair/Clerk
c) Countryside Wildlife Fund – Cllr L. Burgess
d) Assets of Community Value – Cllr K. Griffin
e) Defibrillator – Cllr K. Griffin.
f) Annual governance statement/arrangements for annual audit 2016/17 – Clerk
g) Website update – Cllr K. Griffin
8) Agenda items for the next meeting.
9) Any other items at the Chairman’s discretion.
The Clerk requires 5 days’ notice of any items to be raised by Councilor’s.
All Parishioners are welcome to attend.
Cllr. K. Griffin (Chairman)
Dates of future meetings: AGM and Parish Meeting Wednesday, 24th May, 2017