WESTLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL – NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING.
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday, 6th, September 2017, at 7.30pm in the Village Hall, Westleigh, to consider the following business:
2) Declarations of Interests - to receive declarations of interests from Councillors
a) To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary or Other Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
3) Minutes – to confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on the 5th, July, 2017,and
matters arising therefrom.
4) Correspondence and Communication:
a) to receive a summary of correspondence – Chair/Clerk.
b) County and District Council Ward Members Reports – to receive a verbal or e- mail update
At the discretion of the Chair, any member of the public may speak between items 4 and 5.
5) Financial matters:
a) To receive an update on the current financial position.
b) To receive accounts to pay
c) To note any income received.
d) Any other financial matters arising – ½ year financial report.
6) Planning matters:
a) New applications
b) Planning decisions
c) Other planning issues
7) Review of Parish Projects, and other requested agenda items:
a) Westleigh Footpath/TAP Fund – Cllr J. Edwards
b) Biodiversity Audit – Cllr L. Burgess.
c) Taw & Torridge Estuary Forum – Cllr L. Burgess to report back from the meeting.
d) Parish Action Plan - Clerk to lead discussion.
e) Work programme – approve Annual Governance Plan & Risk Assessment Plan
8) Agenda items for the next meeting.
9) Any other items at the Chairman’s discretion.
The Clerk requires 5 days’ notice of any items to be raised by Councilor’s.
All Parishioners are welcome to attend.
Cllr. K. Griffin (Chairman)