WESTLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL – NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING.
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday, 31st, January 2018, at 7.30pm in the Village Hall, Westleigh, to consider the following business:
1) Apologies – apologies received in respect of the meeting.
2) Declarations of Interests - to receive declarations of interests from Councillors
To declare any Dis closable, Pecuniary or other Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
3) Minutes – to confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on the 15th, November, 2017,and
matters arising therefrom.
4. Correspondence and Communication:
a) to receive a summary of correspondence – Chair/Clerk:
b) County and District Council Ward Members Reports – to receive a verbal or e- mail update
At the discretion of the Chair, any member of the public may speak between items 4 and 5.
5). Financial matters:
a) To receive an update on the current financial position.
b) To receive accounts to pay.
c) To note any income received.
d) Any other financial matters arising.
6) Planning matters:
a) New applications.
b) Planning decisions.
c) Other planning issues.
7) Parish Policy Review – Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Register of Interests – Updates.
8) Review of Parish Projects, and other requested agenda items:
a) Westleigh Footpath – Parish Clerk.
b) Parish Plan Action Plan – Parish Clerk
c) Parish Clerk absence – Cllr L. Gear.
d) Feedback from the Taw & Torridge Estuary Forum held on the 15th January– Cllr L. Burgess
e) Westleigh Cricket Club
9) Agenda items for the next meeting.
The Clerk requires 5 days’ notice of any items to be raised by Councilor’s.
All Parishioners are welcome to attend.
Cllr. K. Griffin (Chairman)