WESTLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL – NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING.
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday, 16th, January 2019, at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall, Westleigh, to consider the following business:
1) Apologies – apologies received in respect of the meeting.
2) Declarations of Interests - to receive declarations of interests from Councillors
To declare any Disclosable, Pecuniary or other Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
3) Minutes – to confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on the 21st November 2018.
Review of agreed actions from the last meeting.
4). Co-option of new Councillor.
5) Correspondence and Communication:
a) to receive a summary of correspondence – Chair/Clerk:
b) County and District Council Ward Members Reports – to receive a verbal or e- mail update
At the discretion of the Chairman, any member of the public may speak between items 5 and 6.
6). Financial matters:
a) To receive an update on the current financial position.
b) To receive accounts to pay.
c) To note any income received.
d) Any other financial matters arising – Approval of grants 2018/19.
7) Planning matters:
a) New applications.
b) Planning decisions.
c) Other planning issues.
8) Review of Parish Projects, and other requested agenda items:
a) Westleigh Footpath.
b) Housing Needs Survey
c) Highway Issues
d) Defibrillator - Eastleigh
e) Review of Standing Orders/Financial Regulations.
9) Agenda items for the next meeting.
The Clerk requires 5 days’ notice of any items to be raised by Councilor’s.
All Parishioners are welcome to attend.
Cllr. K. Griffin (Chairman)