Westleigh Parish Council – Notice of Parish Meeting
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 5th August, via Zoom, at 7.30pm
1. Apologies received in respect of the meeting
2. Declarations of Interest – to receive Declarations of Interests from Councillors of any disclosable, pecuniary, or other Interests in items on the agenda
3. Minutes – to confirm and agree the signing of the minutes of the meeting held on the 1st July 2020. Actions agreed to be updated.
4. Correspondence and Communications – to include a summary of C&C received from the Chair and Clerk
5. County and District Ward Members reports – in person or via email
Public Session – as the meeting is not an Open Meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions, and the unavailability of the Parish Hall, there will be no Public Session. However, Parishioners are asked to forward any questions or subjects they would like raised to the Parish Clerk on Westleigh.Clerk@gmail.com by the 31st July
6. Finance – to receive an update on the current position, to receive accounts to pay, to note any income received, and any other matters relating.
7. Planning matters – any issues that need raising
8. Eastleigh Defibrillator - update
9. Highway issues
10. Environmental issues – update and plans for future meeting invites
11. Bus shelter – mural and sponsorship update
12. Summer Fete – delayed until 2021
13. Agenda items for the next meeting (Wednesday 2nd September)